Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27


Happiest of birthdays Livs!

My gloriously talented, funny, big hearted house mate turned 24 on the 25th...but we celebrated her today with cinnamon rolls and hash browns fried to crispy perfection.

Olivia, my dear, you are a treasured part of our community, and my life. I am glad to have you in it and I am always quite blown away by your thoughtfulness and your ability to remain true to yourself. You're pretty great.

* * *

And then it was back to Seattle to see this face. It was so missed!



3 comments:

  1. he's wearing the family shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming over the mountains :)
    (Also fyi, technically my birthday is the 25th...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Livs, I'm sorry...I can't believe I got that wrong! It's fixed.

    ReplyDelete