Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12

 
Dear Mama,
 
Thank you for being the wise, gracious, witty, true woman that you are. Thank you for teaching me what it is to stand up for what I believe in, appreciate people and the blessings I've been lavished with, for understanding the meaning of generosity and showing me what it is to have an open home. Thank you for not being afraid of adventure and raising a family on an island. Thank you for asking good questions and always having good answers. Thank you for being the funniest person I know. Thank you for living out your faith in the most tangible of ways.
 
Also thank you for always listening, always being there for us, always loving. Even when we think it's funny to make you mad. Thank you for being a role model.
 
I love you so much!
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
It was also so good to celebrate this wonderful lady. Esther, what an incredible woman you are - thank you for welcoming me into your home with such open arms and for always being so encouraging, so supportive, and so full of love towards people. Your family is incredibly blessed!


1 comment:

  1. that picture of your mom KILLS me. frame that bad boy.

    ReplyDelete