Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10


 
I am so very thankful for my two big little brothers.They are hilarious, they are talented, they are taller than 6 feet. They are handsome, and big hearted, and driven. And also opinionated.
 
Thank you for great company on long trips, thinking taking pictures of sleeping people is funny, snake hunting, dying several deaths during every christmas prayer ever, the joint effort of getting mama to react to anything really, musical dish washing sessions, loud arguments, not killing me for being late to school every morning, working together to take out other siblings who dare offend  Rubesh pride*, letting me sleep in the top bunk when I was scared, and also, more importantly, your wise words and constant support.
 
I do love you a whole lot.
 
*Only a pair of overalls was ruined in this particular story. And she deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment