Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30


This morning, my alarm went off, I opened my eyes, and BOOM the word "cupcake" was there. Not "NO", not "WHY?", not "#*&@!" - just "cupcake".

Seven days prior, Kali and I decided that next Wednesday we would take ourselves out - we wrote it down it down in our calendars ("CUPCAKES - BECAUSE WE DESERVE THEM") and spent all of this morning picking out our top three choices. Salted Caramel and the Velvet Elvis (hello banana bread topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting and bacon bits) beat everyone else out, and I can honestly say that my entire day was made better by the prospect, the presence, and the consumption of these little guys.

I suppose it was also nice to spend time with Kali (I do like her a whole lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment