Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 20



The sun returned today after a good long sabbatical behind curtains of fog and cloud, and it was a wonderful thing to welcome her back. And really, she was in spectacular form. There is research that speculates that better weather causes better moods, and I am a firm believer in this research as fact. Markus and I walked along the water and sauntered through the Sunday Market and I hemmed and hawed over a pair of whitewashed mirrors...

"for my future house one day, you know?"
"What are you going to do with them now?"
" Oh I don't know...nothing probably, but..."

This kind of behavior gave birth to the show Hoarders.

Other things to be celebrated: The long life of this weekend. Tomorrow we celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. with a day off work, a day in bed. And probably a cake. It means today is another day to play without a care.

No comments:

Post a Comment